Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Price Of Tea In China

I struggle to really put down how I feel about things or what I write because the whole concept is so invasive when you sit down and think about it.
That is, that I can write whatever I want and someone might stumble upon it and actually read it.....
Who cares?

I do.. Is common sense not so common anymore?

Take the gun debate....
Are people so naive to think our founding fathers wanted us to be so lax that innocents are murdered everyday by our "god given rights".

I like the technology and art that is in weapons, but not once have I considered that I need to have one to protect myself....
Not even during Hurricane Andrew when we had no power for almost 2 months and the whole area had plunged into lawlessness....
Not even on our trips to Haiti when everyone around us is carrying a weapon...

Of course don't be stupid and make yourself a target or victim either.


Can we get back to basics and take care of the real problem?
Our citizens are second to world policy.
Our outpouring of humanitarian aid goes to the third world, and the third world exists in our house, not just on our doorstep.

Stop empowering people to get handouts and encourage them to pursue excellence and trades that are languishing.

The fear of takeover by other cultures is BS.... Change happens when you don't attend to business.

Blah blah blah....

1 comment:

justuff said...

Ammunition kills people